Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Ten Most Favorite Information Technology Costumes for Halloween!!!

What would be my most favorite Information Technology costumes for Halloween. Well I can't think of much, so lets go researching.




I think this would be an awesome costume for any little computer geek. My little grandson's would look absolutely ITish in this. I am absolutely amazed by this cute little costume.





I think this would be a good Halloween costume for anybody, it just never goes out of style, and I don't think he would scare anybody to death.





This video was uploaded from You Tube, I thought this was excellent. There is so much fun in this. I believe anyone could find a costume in this video, and they are very simple to make. They just need a mobile "DEVICE", and you can have all kinds of neat costumes. I thought this video would be fun for all ages. This video has about 20 costumes you can make, just with your mobile device.






This is the most amazing costume any father would be happy to have on the craziest night of the year. He made this costume with his baby girl in mind. He puts his baby girl in the holder and he can do anything he wants to for Halloween and she is completely safe."EXCEPT CHANGE HER DIAPER," then he is on his own.


Here is another "CRAZY" high tech costume, I don't know if it will be any fun, but I thought it would be good for someone. It is a Karaoke costume, so I hope someone will get some enjoyment out of it.


This is just another few high tech costumes that would be really neat to have for next Halloween. This video shows you how to make them and everything else you will need. I like these really well.
These costumes don't seem like they would be that hard to make.




And, last but not least, who wouldn't want to be an Angry Bird? I think this would be a perfect costume for any one, little or big. So, hope you like them, there probably is about 25 to 30 Halloween costumes in my blog, counting all the ones that are in the video's and all. I am sure we could all find one of them for ourselves. Take a look at all of them and see which one's you like the best. Maybe nest year, you could be wearing one of these on Halloween night.



















No comments:

Post a Comment